Sunday, January 01, 2012
Dear Larry,
Happy New Year Sweetheart..... Well 2012 certainly isn't going to be what we had planned for it to be! We were planning on moving to Sacramento this year and our big vacation was going to be the trip through the Northwest. The move is definitely out for now and while I still want to do the trip, I don't know when I will do it. Morris and I kept up our tradition last night and went to bed at the usual time. We were sound asleep at midnight and didn't hear any of the noise makers. We had a little chat last night, well actually it was kinda one-sided, and decided we would try to be asleep before 10 pm, which is when Peppie's house called 2 weeks ago, and that would make it easier on me. However, it was still hard and we missed you.. Since it is Sunday, that means it was "fill the pill box day" which is what I did right on schedule this morning after breakfast with Morris helping me like he helped you. I even ordered my own refill! It sure was nice of you to do all that for me all those years... 8-) I needed to get out of the house today so went to the zoo. It was really hard to do that by myself since that is something we enjoyed doing together but I took a pocket full of Kleenex and did it. The animals didn't seem to mind me watching them, taking pics and crying all at the same time. Fortunately there were not very many people there to see me. You would get such a kick out of the lion cub triplets! They are even cuter now than they were when we say them back in October. By the way, I have learned how to do text messages on the iPhone. 8-) Thanks for telling me to go get one. Tell Steve Jobs he did good with the iPhone! This week is going to be busy and emotional but somehow I will get through it! One day at a time.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment