Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Decisions....



Here is the "Morris Tuna Stare" made even more intense by the "cat's green eye" that camera flash causes. Now I ask you...how long could you resist this stare? Never a sound, no movement, just the stare. It doesn't matter that he already has 2 dishes with food in them - none of them contain tuna. He wears me down, gets his tuna, licks the plate clean and then goes off to take a nap - mission accomplished!


I made my plane reservations today for a trip to visit family in Missouri during April. This task has been on my "to do list" for a couple of weeks and I kept putting it off. Today I finally make the plane reservations. Later it dawned on me that what is so hard about doing trip planning now is that I don't have anyone to talk it over with - specifically my traveling buddy Larry. We would spend days/weeks planning a trip, looking at various flights, what to do, etc. There is almost a mental paralysis at having to make all those decisions by myself. I can sure tell that I am more "sad and down" on days that I spend most of the time at home. It may not be healthy, but it is sure easier to be gone during the day! Until I get the balance figured out....One Day At A Time...

No comments: