Saturday, January 14, 2012
4 Long Weeks
Today I feel blue, sad, lonely, tired, down, blah, etc! I haven't done much today except go to the bank to close out and move one of Larry's accounts over to me. I felt this way before that so it wasn't that. It was 4 weeks ago today since he left but I think it's more than just that. I think a lot of it is that I am just wore out and the last 2 months have caught up with me. It was 8 weeks ago yesterday that he went into the hospital for the first time and I have been on the go ever since. I spent most of the afternoon today in my recliner being a bed for Morris, watching some TV and reading - sometimes just sitting there with my eyes closed but not asleep. I'm sleeping good so that isn't it. I just feel tired to the bone... Don't plan on doing much tomorrow either unless I get some really strong bursts of energy. But....One Day At A Time..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment