Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Not a bad day today....

Today was better than the last few - mainly because I was busy. I spent a lot of time today working on HOA stuff that I am getting ready to turn over to the new secretary - whoever that will be. That kept me focused and busy plus I could see that I was getting things done. A lot of the time, I just feel like I am spinning my wheels trying to get the paperwork done on Larry's estate. A big part of the problem is that my brain is only firing on 2 cylinders. I'll sure be glad when it gets back to running on all 8... 8-) I went out to dinner tonight with friends which was nice. Between leftovers from dinners last night and tonight, I have enough to last me through Friday. Cooking for two people is bad enough but cooking for 1 is just about impossible. I'm not sure how I am going to resolve that dilemma. Today was only a one-kleenex day which is about the best I have had but I'm sure in the next day or so, I will make up for it - at least that is how the emotional rollercoaster seems to be. But....One Day At A Time..

No comments: