
I kept forgetting to post this picture. It was taken before the Memorial Service on Jan 7th. L-Right back row: Me, Steve (Jennifer's husband), Jennifer (Larry's daughter), Georgia (Larry's sister) and in the front row is Shane and Shelby the grandchildren.
I know these good days aren't going to last so am wondering when I will bottom out again..... Nothing like being optimistic... I went up to the attorneys today and picked up the paperwork from the probate court. Then I played phone tag with the broker when I was trying to get the paperwork all done and sent back to her. I sure hope that what I got from the court is what good, old, Merrill Lynch needs... They seem to have their own requirements on paperwork as we found out on some previous paperwork for them. The paperwork is just so frustrating! The bank does things one way to change the account over and the credit union does it another way. I can't imagine what it will be like when I start working on the car and house to get them changed to my name only. I shudder to think what it will be like doing taxes for 2011 but that's next month. My counselor "called in sick" today so that appt was changed until tomorrow. Morris had to have 3 helpings of tuna this morning before he would stop the silent stare. He just sits behind his dish and stares at you - never making a sound. The brain won't let you ignore him so I give in to this cat I inherited. Maybe that's his trade off for having to listen to me..... After breakfast, he hops up in the rocking chair and takes a long, long nap. But...I can't imagine life right now without the furry critter..... Kinda funny - my days are improving and so are the days for Morris. He is becoming more of his old self. I guess we are both making progress One Day At A Time.

No comments:
Post a Comment