Wednesday, January 11, 2012
Not quite as good as yesterday...
It would be nice if all the days were emotionally as good as yesterday but I guess that is too much to hope for at this point.... I'm noticing more "sadness" instead of so many tears.... I went to a photography exhibit at the Tucson Museum of Art today that Larry and I had planned on going to but never made it. It was mostly candid photos of Rock & Roll Stars by pro photographers - mostly stars from the 70's. I kept thinking how much he would have enjoyed it and would have know almost all of them. I went with friends and then we went to a nearby cafe for lunch. This afternoon was another trip back to the attorneys to sign stacks of forms for the probate filing. Morris is getting pretty tired of me being gone so much every day this week so I promised him I would stay home most of the weekend. 8-) Being the Type A List Maker that I am, I am torn between wanting to get all this stuff done and checked off my list and realizing I should not rush into some things but take some time to decide what to do on some things. I thought one bank acct was taken care of and then I get a letter today saying there is a missing signature... Well, duh, it's because there is an attached death certificate.... So, back to the bank tomorrow. It's bad enough that my birthday is coming up later this week but I'm definitely going to have to plan something to do on his birthday that is later this month. However, in the meantime, One Day At A Time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment