Wednesday, January 25, 2012

At least it's Wednesday...

Spent most of the day at home today and found it to be totally depressing! Went for a walk with a friend up to a restaurant for lunch which was about 2 miles round trip and that was a good outing..... It is so much easier when I'm gone during the day but I know that isn't the solution. A different support group meets tonight and I have been trying to decide whether or not to go. I wouldn't hesitate if it was during the day but I'm just not crazy about driving at night with my cataract eyes... 8-) However, considering how I have been feeling the last couple of days it would probably be good for me to go. I got a check for Larry's life insurance in the mail today and that sure didn't help my already down mood.... I'm ready for tomorrow! One Day At A Time and hopefully tomorrow will be better.

No comments: