Sunday, January 22, 2012
Dear Larry,
Hi Sweetheart.... I sure missed you today when it was time to do my homework for tomorrow's class! You were always so good at helping me choose which ones to submit. YOUR CAT is no help - all he wants to do is walk on the printed copy... Speaking of YOUR CAT, he set a new record this week when he demanded 3rds on Tuna for breakfast - forget stopping at 2nds... However, I can't imagine being in the house without Morris since you are gone. He is so much company and he is a breathing something to talk to. As you know, sometimes he answers and sometimes he doesn't but at least he listens. Tears have been close to the surface today and not sure why... Maybe because next Friday is your birthday and I'm trying to figure out what to do for it. I'm leaning towards going out to Saguaro Park in the morning and feeding some of the critters for you.... Then I'm having lunch with a couple of the girls. In some ways, your birthday is more emotional than my own birthday was. It's hard sometimes, but as we agreed, we'll take it One Day At A Time...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment