Thursday, January 19, 2012

Better day..

Today was a much better day and I feel like I'm back on track but am subconsciously waiting for the next wave to hit and knock me down again. I went to the HOA meeting last night. Although I'm an officer, I sat in the back of the room and didn't participate. My mind isn't up to listening to everyone, participating and taking notes as the secretary - all at the same time. I have some work to do for the HOA and plan on working on it this weekend to test the old brain cells out and see how they are functioning. I'm hoping that by next month's meeting, I can be back to multi-tasking again like I used to be. Small errands today such as getting the car washed, buying cat litter, etc and then had lunch with a friend. Another friend and I walked up to Starbucks this afternoon which is a 2 mile round trip. 65 degrees and sunny so it was a nice walk. Tonight is dinner with the "Widow's Club" on the street and I have my list of questions ready for them... 8-) Morris isn't going to be happy with me for being gone so much today! I promised him I would stay home more tomorrow and this weekend. One Day At A Time...

No comments: