Saturday, January 21, 2012
A functioning brain....
What a relief today to be able to set at my computer and do stuff without a foggy brain! I can't believe how much HOA stuff I got caught up on, emails sent out, spreadsheets done - and it didn't take me all day to do it. What a relief to have the thinking skills back even if it isn't all together there tomorrow - at least I know it isn't gone forever... 8-) I stayed home most of the day today with Morris who in return, spent most of the day in the office with me. We both appreciated each other's company.... Tomorrow is more paperwork but personal stuff instead of HOA stuff. I also have to finish my homework tomorrow for my class on Monday. Today I went back through lots of picture files pulling some pictures that I may submit. It was bittersweet! Looking at them brought back some good memories but it also made me realize that there won't be any more with Larry there - except in spirit. I'm still trying to really accept that but One Day At A Time...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment