Wednesday, January 04, 2012

Another day closer...

One bank acct changed over with no problems and one to go! Social Security could care less about things. They paid the Dec check via auto deposit and then took it back automatically - the gov't giveth and the gov't taketh..... So still gotta get that resolved but won't worry about it until next week. What should be so simple just isn't.... Georgia got here today and will be here until Sunday. Jennifer arrives tomorrow late afternoon or early evening. It is good to see them!!!! A friend is coming over later today and we are going to figure out where to set up the food, etc for after the Celebration of Life on Friday. I have these 18" templates cut out since that is the size of the trays. Also I have to figure out how to get 5-18" dia trays in the frig.... Thank goodness for a double wide frig with adjustable shelves but it is still going to be a challenge. However, with enough wine tonight, I'm sure we will figure out how it can be done. If it wasn't so warm we could just put them in the garage until we are ready to serve lunch. But no...it has to be 75 in January.... Tomorrow Georgia and I are going to do some fun things in the morning before we go to the mortuary to pick up the cremains. One day at a time...

No comments: