Monday, December 26, 2011
Letter to Larry 12-26-11
Hi Sweetheart, It has been 9 days since you moved on and it sure has been lonely. However, today for the first, time I felt like I just may make it. My head always knew I would but today I woke up and felt it in my heart. Even Morris was better today which makes my day better. I have learned to give him his tuna even though I still can't stand the smell of it. He spent more time on your desk this morning in the sun so maybe he is adjusting also. I slept better last night and maybe that helped my attitude today. It's sunny and 60 degrees today so I walked up to Starbucks this afternoon for an iced tea while listening to your playlist on the iPod. I think you would be surprised at some of the people I have heard from since the news about you has gotten out on the electrical grapevine. Even Frase called... I still haven't met him but at least now I've talked to him. Today I did the 2011 section of our "Through the Years...." scrapbook. We sure had a lot of good memories for most of this year and it was hard to get the Little Rock trip on one page. Of course the last 2 months were no fun doing but I managed to get them down with only 2 pieces of peanut clusters. I miss you terribly but I'm trying really hard to take it One day at a time.. like we talked about. Love ya!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment