Thursday, December 22, 2011

Yuk

It's getting to be the time of day that I have the hardest time with - when if he was at work, he would be coming home but doesn't come home so starts another lonely evening with just me, Morris and an empty chair. Where's the kleenex..... The days don't bother me since I stay pretty busy with errands, working on the computer, etc. I'm going to the support group tomorrow that Peppi's House has for spouses. Maybe I will learn something magic to help get through the evenings.... Saturday is looming just around the corner and I'm really NOT looking forward to it! We weren't real big on Christmas but still it's hard to reconcile the "Christmas Spirit" with how I fell - Bah Humbug! I don't want to hear one more "Happy Holidays". I was reading the obituaries in yesterday's paper to see how they were written and noticed that 2 other people had passed away at Peppi's House the same day that Larry did. I noticed some empty beds but didn't get a chance to ask the nurse. I'm trying to figure out what to do with an unused marriage license.... I brought it in from the car but haven't looked at it yet. On a lighter note, I Morris let me win a round this morning when he waited for me to get dressed before demanding breakfast. Actually, I think he just wanted to lay in bed a little longer because when I don't sleep good then he doesn't either. One day at a time...

No comments: